Re: Something for drought

No prickles or stickers.  The leaves are somewhat rough to the touch but
have great color.  In the fall, they turn burgundy.  I planted three on a
rock retaining wall near our stone bench that looks over the river/lake.
The soil is not wonderful and is often quite dry.

http://classygroundcovers.com/cat--RUBUS-calycinoides-Creeping-Raspberry--RU
BUS-calcynoides