Re: Shade Garden

That's Gene Bush's specialty.  Check him out.

In a message dated 07/14/2006 9:35:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
sue.nyc@att.net writes:
Anyone know of good sources for plants that do well in shade? I am starting
to compile a list of catalogs to send for for my winter reading and planning
and would like to do a shade garden next year. The landlord is allowing me
to clean up the alley and a good portion of it is shaded/sundappled. Where
it is fenced in and
fairly spaceous we are hoping to turn it into a backyard type area. :-)
Right now it's pretty bare except for grass and mulch.

Sue (6B)