To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, July 15, 2006 2:12 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Shade Garden

Hi again,
I will take a look for that magazine next time I am at the library. This is
the first time I've had mostly shade to work with so I don't really have too
many favorites aside from ferns and impatiens. I've heard Coleus does well
in the shade but I thought it needed sun to keep it's colors? So much to
learn! :-)

Sue(6B)
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene Bush" <genebush@otherside.com>