Re: Shade Garden

There are coleus that are just for shade and then we have the sun tolerant
coleus.   I have found the sun tolerant coleus does fine in the shade also.
The light has a big affect on the coloration and can chg dramatically.   I
believe all the sun tolerant is  "vegetative varieties" as you suggested, Kitty.
This about the easiest plant to root.   I do winter over many of these and I
am just starting to take my cuttings to move in when the cool weather hits.
(Sounds wonderful right now)
     I have mildew on coleus this year for the first time ever & rabbits
chewing on them also.   Anyone else experinced this?
     The Water Garden Assoc is having their garden tour today & tomarrow.
Can you imagine?   I just came in from watering & left a puddle at the door.