Re: Cooling plants with mist?

I never lived with a/c until I was a grown woman. When I was growing up we had 16-foot ceilings and an attic fan at night.
zem
----- Original Message ----- From: <CersgardenI.net>
Sent: Saturday, July 15, 2006 2:33 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Cooling plants with mist?

In a message dated 7/15/06 2:24:26 PM, holmesbm@usit.net writes:

BA...people used to hang up wet sheets and let fans blow through
them...especially at night during the high heat of summer...it worked to
cool you enough to fall asleep.

Bonnie, can you imagine returning to the no ac days? We always slept in
the open doorways. No open doorways in todays world.
Ceres