Re: Cooling plants with mist?

Zem, you obviously grew up in the South as I did.  The house where I
grew up in the Florida panhandle had 15-foot ceilings and 8-foot
windows.  It was built on stilts  about 3 feet off the ground, and with
a wide "veranda" around three sides.  I don't remember being any more
miserable from the heat there than I have been numerous times inn
New York.  My sons used to summer with my father in southern
Alabama, and they agree that it gets just as hot here as there - it
just doesn't last as long.  However, in old age I am thankful for
air conditioning.
Auralie

In a message dated 07/15/2006 4:57:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,