Re: Cooling plants with mist?/ Fine Gardening

Hello Bonnie,
I would not exactly call one article in a magazine cranking them out.... but. I enjoyed doing he text and photos, working with the editor at Fine Gardening. They are easy to work with and the person who does the layout of the articles really knows their stuff in my opinion. They are a quality gardening magazine. Trillium are among my favorite plants to grow in the garden, so the article came fairly easy to me. Glad you enjoyed the work.

Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

Received my Fine Gardening issue today...our Mr. Bush has another good
article...Mr. B., you must be cranking them out.
snip...