Looking for talc

Does anyone have any suggestions about where I could find pure, fragrance-
free talc?

I've tried every store here in town (including the health store, which
curtly informed me that they don't carry ANY talc products of any kind)
to no avail.

I need to create a slurry out of talc, acetone, and IBA rooting hormone
and then evaporate the whole mix in order to create higher concentrate
versions of powdered hormones like RootTone.

Thanks in advance!