Re: OT: [Fwd: re: tummy issues]

is this an over the counter or something I have to talk a doctor into giving me?

----- Original Message ----
From: Theresa W. <tchessie1@sbcglobal.net>
To: GardenChat <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2006 3:31:22 PM
Subject: [CHAT] OT: [Fwd: re: tummy issues]

Sent this just to Pam initially- but since more of you want to know- am
forwarding it to the list as an OT post.

I got incredibly ill about 4 years ago on a trip to Belize (we took an
emergency flight home).  No one ever figures out what was wrong, but my
digestive system was never the same again.  about 2 years ago now, I
started taking a probiotic called Powerdophilus everyday.  It has
completely changed my eating and comfort!  And I noticed a difference
after about a month.  Also,  I hardly ever use antiacids- if my tummy is
a little unsettled, I just take another Powerdophilus and about 40
minutes later I feel better.  I also take extra if I know I've eaten
something that might bother me.  Amazing!  I used to constantly have
stomach pain, and now I don't really even notice my stomach!