Re: Crinum

For those who might be interested and who can make more sense out of
this than I can:
http://www.doofus.org/Crinum/crinpics/fig_55.html
*Fig. 55:* */Crinum abyssinicum/*, also a sessile flowered /Ornatae /
member, was first introduced to California by Luther Burbank. Several
variants have been collected since. I have three which for genetic
distinctions fail to cross, but will outcross with other members of the
series. /Crinum schimperi/, a larger form, is closely allied, as is /C.
album/ (ex /C. yemense/) and the humid tropical /C. scabrum/ and /C.
zeylanicum./ Since /C. abysinnicum/ is a high semi-desert form, it, like
/C. schimperi/, is well adapted to the dry summers of California and is
a good breeder. A number of hybrids have viable pollen, like 'Peach
Blow', a cross with /C. americanum/.

But this picture looks closest to mine- I wish there was more info about
all of them- like frangrance??
http://www.doofus.org/Crinum/crinpics/fig_66.html