Re: An Inconvenient Truth

> Didn't think I was offering an opinion. Unlike the carbon industry
> apologists on Fox News, I don't have opinions that weasel demonstrable
> fact. I do have opinions about Fox News, its viewers, and its
> distortion of reality, however. Was that what you meant?

Hey now!  Back to your corners...

Man, this heat is making people crazy.

I took a bunch of cuttings today and now have them under mist.  In a few
weeks I should have

   Betula maximowicziana
   Betula schmidtii
   Betula alleghenensis
   Lonicera prolifera (USDA selected plants)
   Ulmus parvifolia 'Dynasty'
   Cornus drummondii
   Euonymus obovatus

if all goes well.  These look like they're ready:

   Stephanandra incisa var. crispa
   Hydrangea serrata 'Blue Billow'
   Lonicera prolifera (wild collected)
   Many different Vinca cultivars

Today I'm going out to get some Parrotia and Metasequoia cuttings too.