Re: An Inconvenient Truth

Wha, ok.  Fox News might be the oxymoron of the century.  I think
all that can safely be said is that the Earth is one of likely
billions of planets in a vast vast universe that does not revolve
around us.

I like the Earth.  I don't want to take it for granted.  It's where
I keep all my stuff.

--

Last night, I walked up to this beautiful woman in a bar and asked her,

		 -Steven Wright