Re: was An Inconvenient Truth/ now cuttings

> Since we are supposed to be between 102 and 109 for the rest of the
> week, I may have to be looking for a new hydrangea- mine just looks
> worse everyday.  It's 104 outside right now at 6:30 pm.  Yuck!

Ick!  That sounds warm.  Here it's only been in the 90s, but the
humidity level right now is at 77%.  I drip sweat *breathing*.  :)

Have you tried any of the Hydrangea paniculata cultivars?  The newer
ones lay the old standby 'Pee-Gee's to shame.  I'm particularly
enamored with 'Little Lamb' -- my plants have blooms as large the plants
themselves!  :)