Re: New Job

Zem, your "advanced age" is only relative.  I am considerably more
"advanced" than you, but I haven't retired.  In fact I've had more
work this year than the past two - and kept up with a lot of other
non-paying jobs, too.  I've always said it is better to have too much
to do than too little.  Better to wear out than rust out.  Enjoy your
new job.

In a message dated 07/18/2006 10:28:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,