From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Zemuly Sanders
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2006 10:28 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] New Job

The job I have taken is a year-round position.  It just tends more toward
house plants in the winter.  Two of the stores have greenhouses, and the
other two only have space set aside for house plants.  The area manager said
we will do poinsettias at Christmas and maybe some Christmas trees.  You can
plant trees in your yard just about 12 months of the year so I would assume
we'll be carrying them, too.  It's going to be a real adventure.  My friends
cannot belive that I'm taking full time employment at my advanced age. I
just told them maybe it's advanced for them, but I haven't noticed.
zem