From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Theresa W.
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2006 3:20 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] weather

Well- it has been cloudy here all day so far.  It has been heavenly!
Only in the 80s.  I got completely ready to go to work this AM, took 3 steps
out the door and realized it wasn't a million degrees.  Walked back in the
house, changed into garden clothes and decided I was staying home today.  I
was supposed to have Friday off- so I'm just switching today for Friday
(when it is supposed to be 106 again).  I got alot of stuff deadheaded,
trimmed, cleaned up etc.  I took the stupid looking picket fence thing the
surrounded the AC unit down (I've hated it since we moved in 6 years ago).
Both green-waste barrels are full, but fortunately they'll get emptied on
Friday.  I'm considering going out to work on the bigger gate- but the sun
is coming through the clouds now, so it'll likely get hot pretty soon.

Theresa