Re: Help with plant ID

It is in my garden.  We have just moved into a new home, and inherited a
wonderful garden to boot, but there are somethings in it that I have
never seen before.

There is some room here for me to put in somethings, but right now I'm
in the process of straightening up.  The previous previous owners put
in much of what is here, but the previous owners we brought the place
from didn't do much except carelessly use herbicides and mow the lawn
for three years.

So far I discovered some Yucca growing behind three overgrown privets
and two purple leaf sand cherries.

I also keep finding little garden decorations -- rabbits and toads
holding lily pad umbrellas,  sundials etc. so it's added reward to
all the clean up fun.

Going to be awhile before I can add things!

I'm moving to Mars next week, so if you have any boxes...

		 -Steven Wright