Re: Help with plant ID

That's neat for Rayna!  I love those kind of surprises.

No, no chemicals here.  Just hacking here and there, pulling piling
into wheelbarrow and off to the compost heap!  No so bad just yet.
It will be easier next year I think.

I am trying to figure out what the original designers had in mind for
most of the beds, so I'm trying not to be too intrusive.