Re: Help with plant ID

Well, here's the plant and the trellis it rode in on:

http://lurch.ncsa.uiuc.edu/cam/unknown/bench.jpg
http://lurch.ncsa.uiuc.edu/cam/unknown/bench1.jpg

for different perspective.  It is odd.  It sprawls for about 2 feet
on the east side of the stand thing, but it does not appear to be
going in the tree (unlike I may have led Chris to believe).  I'm
not sure it's still growing.

Maybe we are on a toxic waste dump!