From: Zemuly Sanders <zsanders@midsouth.rr.com>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2006 7:45:11 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Plumeria and stuff

Sorry about the diabetes, Andrea.  The upside is that you will love the
Southbeach diet because it's not like a diet at all and is really easy to
work into your life.  There is also a companion cookbook, but you can easily
adapt all your favorite recipes.  I'm glad you mentioned the Plumeria
because all my cuttings have rooted as well, including one branch that was
broken off by marauding possums.  Nothing, however is blooming.  All the
Brug cuttings I got from Marge are just huge, and I'm waiting for them to
bloom as well.  You have really been busy, but I know you are enjoying your
new home.  Now, just think, you will soon be enjoying your new figure and
all the new clothes you'll be forced to buy. :o)
zem
zone 7
West TN