Re: Help with plant ID

That's a good question.

Now that I know what it is I have something to go by in terms of
learning what it needs to stay healthy and happy.

I have not been here in this house for a winter yet.

The previous owners of the place who lived here for 3 years never
touched it (or maybe they mowed it -- I dunno).

I am guessing it's pretty hardy in this zone (5b).

-k