From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Pam Evans
Sent: Friday, July 21, 2006 10:34 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Gate rehab project

I do like the heat, it's my garden that's getting tired of it.  And things
dying is hacking me off.  Losing peppers, basil, a couple dayliles, and
other things too annoying to mention.  I'm not sure my doublefile viburnum
is going to make it either.
Sick of it.  In another week, it'll be 18 months of drought.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX