Re: tomato stealers on their way out! I hope.

Sorry little late responding - we had an old farmer woman that moved to town
a few doors away. They started getting moles.  I ran into her at the store
buying Bazooka Bubble Gum!  It seems the rodents love it but without poison
it clogs their system and with the total blockage - they die.  No Poison
She swore by it and sure enough her moles were gone!  Since the elevators
are about 4 blocks in 2 directions, creek, 2 rail roads we are subject to
the rodents.  I have thrown it out and haven't seen them for some time -
inside and out.  Use it in the garage as well....maybe it is the scent?
Cheap way and no poison so went for it!

Vera