Re: Edging Plants - Southeastern US

In a message dated 7/22/06 10:25:10 PM, Cersgarden@aol.com writes:

> Sorry, this should have benn pink & white.

Chk this.   I try to correct a mistake & make another.   I am so tired and
still have one more pan of bars to ice for church coffee in the morning.   Chkd
the garden to see what I should cut for a vase on the serving table.   Guess
it will be Casa Blanca Lily backed with purple Smoke tree foliage &   sprigs of
a   yellow Chamaecyparis.   The lily scent will make them forget about
eating.
     BTW, Garden Gate mag returned Fri & was chking to reshoot a distant view
across the back garden centered by the sitting arbor.   They had a mockup of
a SIP on design with that view on the cover.   Of course, that is not a final
and all could be aborted.
     GD   Nadias softball team won the 1st round of the regional tournament
Fri night 1-0 in 11 innings.   Pretty exciting.
     Ceres