Re: need computer help

Done-  we got a 19in wide screen, LCD flat panel that is a monitor but
also has an HD tuner built in- so he can watch TV on it (if we get
another cable box), watch DVDs, use it for his Xbox games, and also just
as a regular monitor, all without having to unhook and reconnect
cables.  It was less than $400, so seemed like a deal given all it's
uses.  I'm perfectly happy with his old 17in LCD flat panel- and I've
been able to start 2 projects that have been waiting for my attention today!

Theresa