To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, July 22, 2006 11:03 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Help with plant ID

In a message dated 7/21/06 4:26:28 PM, kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

BTW - I really WANT this Clematis!

Kitty, it is a nice Clematis but certainly not my favorite. It does not
bloom as long as others. In fact of the 25-26 I have it is the shortest
blooming one. The leaves are quite large. It is a class 3 so I do cut it back
to the ground each spring. Mine has not bloomed yet.
Have you grown Betty Corning? This is my favorite. It was the first
one to bloom and is still in bloom. It is a viticella and this group is my
favorite.
I just chkd and Blue Bird has MRB.
Ceres