From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Cersgarden@aol.com
Sent: Saturday, July 22, 2006 11:37 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Edging Plants - Southeastern US

In a message dated 7/22/06 10:25:10 PM, Cersgarden@aol.com writes:

> Sorry, this should have benn pink & white.

Chk this.   I try to correct a mistake & make another.   I am so tired and
still have one more pan of bars to ice for church coffee in the morning.
the garden to see what I should cut for a vase on the serving table.   Guess

it will be Casa Blanca Lily backed with purple Smoke tree foliage &   sprigs
a   yellow Chamaecyparis.   The lily scent will make them forget about
     BTW, Garden Gate mag returned Fri & was chking to reshoot a distant
across the back garden centered by the sitting arbor.   They had a mockup of

a SIP on design with that view on the cover.   Of course, that is not a
and all could be aborted.
     GD   Nadias softball team won the 1st round of the regional tournament
Fri night 1-0 in 11 innings.   Pretty exciting.