Re: Weather & 2nd Gate rehab project

Yes- been living in A/C- too hot at night to even open up the house.
It's 104 now, and we are expecting 112.  They weather forcast has be
averaging 2-3 degrees cooler than the actual temperature has been all
week.  We are supposed to break a record, and yesterday and today are
humid (for Sacramento- about 25-30%).  I did go out this AM and took all
the fence boards off both sides of the large gate and got the lattice
and lath edging up on the outside.  I still need to finish off the
inside and add a couple smaller boards to help support the lattice in
some spots- but it was way to hot and I was roasting.  The outside parts
look good though.  If it cools down enough latter after the sun isn't
blazing down, I'll go take a picture later to post.  I did also get the
last lattice fence top panel in the side fence between me and my
neighbor.  It was the last piece and had to be cut down to size (which I
why it was left until last).  But, I got it done too.  Now, I'm inside
for the rest of the day-  plan to digitize some more reel-to-reel tape
recordings and scan old pictures onto the computer.  I just hope our A/C
doesn't decide to stop functioning- seems to be keeping up with this
heat though.  Oh, by the way, it's now 105-  nothing like it getting
another degree hotter in the amount of time it takes to type a message!

Theresa