Re: Help with plant ID

In a message dated 7/23/06 8:37:25 AM, kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

> t always gets that darned Clematis wilt

Kitty, my very first Clematis was a Nelly Moser and it would bloom
beautifully and just when it was gorgeously in full bloom it would get the dreaded wilt.
  I would cut it back & it would grow new foliage and get some blooms.
After a few yrs of that I removed it from the garden.   I should try it again but
plant it deep and see if I could avoid the wilt.