Re: Plumeria and stuff--Andrea--South Beach Diet

I don't think the doctor meant for me to go by the induction phase of the diet, but rather follow their meal plan. I'm still researching between the ADA and South Beach. I'm just not eating sugar, and no "processed" carbs right now til I get my bearings. I haven't started my meds yet. Start those tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes!
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, July 22, 2006 1:37 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Plumeria and stuff--Andrea--South Beach Diet

The South Beach diet is low carb and no refined sugar. I thought the book was really interesting in that it discussed the rates at which different carbs turned into sugar. I sure had a lot of energy on it, and I lost weight, too. I'm on Weight Watchers now because it is easier for me to keep up with, and I still lose weight.
zone 7
West TN