Re: gardenchat DIGEST V1 #41

In a message dated 6/27/06 11:28:35 AM, TeichFlora@aol.com writes:

> They took tendons and parts out of  his
> thigh to replace the torn ligaments and tendons.

Ohh, Noreen, that sounds painful.   I bet the thigh hurt worse than the knee.
  My husband had tissue taken from the thigh to pad some nerves is his lower
back some yrs ago and I do remember how the thigh hurt worse.
     I am on the mend taking therapy but still icing to reduce the swelling
which seems slow to go.   I thought I would be back much more quickly than I
but hopefully time will get me there.   I am sure it is that age thing!