From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Pam Evans
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2006 5:54 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Tomato Disappointment

Sue, if you eat eggs - save the shells (peel the membrane out) and grind
them up and mix in the soil under the mulch around your peppers and
tomatoes.  Prevents blossom end rot.  Works great and it's free.  You can
buy liquid calcium but this is more economical!   Thus speaks the woman w/
the 269 dollar water bill.  I have to be thrifty to afford my garden.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX