From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Melody
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2006 1:03 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Lazy weekend

Bonnie: The recipes are often included in the packages of liquid pectin that
you can buy. No more paraffin thank goodness...the rubber seals on new lids
are all you need. Look up stuff on your local extension service
website...loads of great info. I canned multiple batches of cherry jam and
cherries in June...next I'll be moving on to the plums and apples when
they're ready. Can't wait for the apple butter I'm going to make!
Yummy!!!

Melody
Hills, IA  zone 5

Work for the Lord:  the pay isn't much but the retirement is out of this
world!