From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Andrea Hodges
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2006 3:33 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Recipe source

Thanks Bonnie! That sounds good, and something that I'll be able to eat
eventually. Right now I'm only eating protein and leafy greens (a few
mushrooms in there too) in order to get myself used to less carbs. I do
really feel better already, although a bit weird since it's so unlike my
normal diet of lots of rice and potatoes.