Re: TX storm

they say a 50% chance of rain today/tonight.  My guess is 50% slim chance
and 50% fat chance.  But we'll see.  Noreen's ok, heard from her off list
yesterday.  They get regular rain in Hiouston being so close to the coast.
Sometimes too much.  We're 5 - 6 hours inland so most of that doesn't get
this far or slides up along the LA-TX border.

> ok- everyone.....
> think about pushing this storm north west.....Pam needs it!
> An area of low pressure, moving up along the Texas coast, will continue
> to dump bouts of heavy rain across parts of Texas and Louisiana through
> Wednesday. Portions of southeast Texas are prone to flooding so a flood
> watch is in effect for parts of southeast Texas, including the Houston
> metro area. The most vulnerable area for flooding would be east of
> Houston where three to four inches of rain fell on Tuesday. In contrast,
> Louisiana needs the rain badly. Elsewhere, look for scattered
> thunderstorms across the Southeast, especially near the Gulf Coast. The
> southern Plains and Arkansas will remain hot and dry. High temperatures
> should mainly be in the 80s and 90s with a few areas of 100s in Oklahoma
> and West Texas.
> Wonder how Noreen is doing down there....
> Donna

Pam Evans
Kemp TX
zone 8A