Re: TX storm

In a message dated 7/26/06 12:31:26 PM, gardenqueen@gmail.com writes:

> they say a 50% chance of rain today/tonight.

Pam, Rich better dance a little faster!   Do hope you get moisture.
      We got 2" yesterday & last night.   It did dampen the Ragbrai riders
party.   They were overnighting in a nearby community.   This the (Des Moines)
Register (paper) annual great bike ride across iowa which takes 1 week with
10,000 riders.   Lance Armstrong joins the ride today.   My brother, SIL & niece
from Morgan Hill are again riding for about the 24th yr.
     Ceres