From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Kitty
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2006 5:47 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Recipe source

Meat isn't such a bad thing - everything in moderation as they say.  I have
low blood protein so I bruise easily and my feet have a tendency to swell
when I don't get enough protein.  The doctor prescribed more meat. Yes I
suppose I could dine on lentils and beans until they came out my ears, but
I'd rather have a bit of ham or beef.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5