Re: Recipe source

Interesting how many of you don't eat much meat.  You can put me in the
category of little to no red meat- on rare occassion (like 2 a year) I
have a craving for an In-N-Out burger.  But that is the extent of the
red meat for me.  I also don't eat pork (well except for ham), but that
is because I don't like it (and yes, I've tried is a zillion ways, cause
everyone else is sure I just haven't had it cooked right -but nope- I
still think it's yucky).  I do eat chicken and all kinds of seafood.
Anything that would use ground meat, I use ground chicken.  And someday,
I don't eat any meat at all.  I, however, would die of starvation on a
low carb diet- as that is what keeps me going all the time.  Well, carbs
and chocolate : )  I do eat plenty of fruits and veggies in season too.
Speaking of which, I need to go pick somemore of my ripe tomatos!