To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2006 9:19 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] The misery index

LOL...that's funny. My husband asked me a question last night (how did
Paul McCartney's ex wife lose her leg?) and I told him. He patted me on
the shoulder and said, "Ahhhhh, my little wife is just FULL of trivial
information...I knew you would know the answer to that". How can I
remember stuff like that, but can't remember my driver's license number?

Jess

Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com> wrote:
I've been told more than once that I am a treasure trove of totally useless
information. The product of a classical liberal arts education I suspect.
LOL