Re: need computer help

I like the natural woods so placed a board out - actuall used one of those
old cutting boards about 18 in by 24in.  Gave a very neutral background.  It
was great for that tint on the older photos.  I had tried also a green water
mark pattern table cloth.  I really think the wood was more appropriate?

Vera