Re: OT/Red stuff

When you and Kitty say plain jello what do you mean? Just like clear gelatin with no flavor? Because that sounds worse than the cherry.
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2006 10:50 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT/Red stuff

You are cracking me up w/ the Jell-O thing.  I sometimes eat it when I go
for Chinese buffet, but it's the plain stuff, no additives.

On 7/27/06, Bonnie & Bill Morgan <wmorgan972@ameritech.net> wrote:

Personally, I love Cherry Jell-O, but then there are so many things I
can't
eat that I have to rejoice when I find something I can. DH's mother made
"Jell-O Salad" similar to what you are describing, but with cole slaw and
lime Jell-O. It was one of the few recipes I never got from her. Hmmmm.

Blessings,
Bonnie (SW OH - zone 5)