From: TeichFlora@aol.com
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2006 11:57:28 PM
Subject: [CHAT] Re:Tx Storm

Yep and last week we had quite a bit too.  Then got  another 5 inches Tues.
and another 6 yesterday.  The ground is just so  absolutely saturated with
water, the bayous so full, that it just has no where  to go.  Heard yesterday that
there is also a River flood warning.  At  least today we are down to a 30%
chance.  It's been raining all morning  though (no storms though) so haven't
been able to let the dogs out.  I'm  really surprised how well the plants are
doing despite all the rains, showing  signs of chlorosis, but all in all not bad.
The plants that need less  water are in raised areas, and those that
tolerate a lot are lower, all doing  fine.  Thank goodness for that......so far.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 7/26/2006 11:02:17 PM Central Standard Time,