Re: OT/Red stuff

What are you doing as far as diet Kitty? This is the first time I've been on a "diet" in a LONG time. Just couldn't do it. Now I know why of course, my blood sugar was all whacky. The doc says this has been going on at least 5 years and looking back he's correct.
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2006 6:39 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT/Red stuff

Congrats on your efforts Andrea. I know how hard it can be. I've been on my diet for a tad over 6 months. Once you get used to it, it's not that hard if you have the determination.
And BTW, I'm sure REAL jello with sugar tastes much better than the sugar free, not that you'd want it though.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrea Hodges" <andreah@hargray.com>