Re: Black Swallowtail Caterpillars/ First time here

Hello Auralie,
I suppose you have tried everything there is out there, but... gentiana look great in containers. Have you tried hypertufa troughs or favored clay containers to grow the small gentians? Look great shown off that way. Like mini rockgarden.
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

Gene, I, too, love those blue flowers, and used to grow them, but it seems
the deer admire them just as much as we do, so I gave up on them some
years ago, along with a lot of other favorites.
Auralie