Re: Black Swallowtail Caterpillars/ First time here

Hi, Gene
  I love the looks of hypertufa containers, but have never had any.
Maybe that's a project for my garden club next year.  I don't know
where I'd put them, but I'm sure I would find a place.  I still have
to be careful about what I plant in them - the deer don't mind
plants in containers.  They have nibbled my extensive container
plantings of caladiums, which are supposed to be toxic.  I had
put the caladiums around more vulnerable plants like hibiscus
and miniature roses - got those too.  They climbed over a large
planter on my front doorstep and through a foot-wide gap right
next to the house in the fish-line protecton around the front
bed, and wiped out my hosta bed.  Still, maybe next year...

In a message dated 07/28/2006 8:45:38 AM Eastern Daylight Time,