Re: Early American Pumpkin Butter --- great for gifts

Ok, I'll bite-  what is the story of the woman cutting off the end of
the roast??

Theresa

P.S.  I bought a small upright freezer and  put it in my garage just to
put frozen goodies in.  And actually,  I really like the flavor and
texture of frozen fruit better than canned anyway.