Re: lighting

I just replaced all of my Malibu lights this spring, as mine were rapidly dying also. I got a couple of sets from either Costco or Sam's club (can't recall which right now) that were full sets of 8 metal lights, plus cords, transformer etc. I think I paid $80 for them and I'm really happy with the result. I don't think our store has them anymore, as it tends to be a seasonal thing.

Donna wrote:
After 7 years, my malibu lighting has bit the dust.... It was the cheap and then popular plastic stuff. So what does everyone use in their gardens/homes?
I realize I could just replace the heads of them, but not sure I want to
go that route.(lasted pretty long in the sun/weather here before craking
and breaking) Due to my mothers health, I am making a lot of trips
between the houses at night.... already almost stepped on a snake..

Dh has already veto'd a large security type light on the corner of the
house that I could turn on when needed. I have to agree, I would prefer
something that lights the way, but not overly done.