From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Zemuly Sanders
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2006 9:08 PM
To: gardenchat
Subject: [CHAT] My New Job

So far the job is the best.  I love it -- and the plant department managers
I get to work with.  This is not like work at all.  I just have to make nice
with the plants, clean them up and arrange them to appeal to shoppers.  I
have also had a lot of fun telling people what they are and how to grow
them.  It's really fun to talk about tropicals with people who don't know
anything about them. and the prices of really nice ones blow me away.
Desert Rose plants are currently selling for $3.49 each.  Okay, they are in
4" pots, but they are
very healthy little things.   I think my excitement is contagious because
sold a lot of all sorts of tropicals, and that is not part of my job.
zone 7
West TN