Re: OT/Red stuff/various tastes

That is so funny!
zem
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, July 29, 2006 11:54 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT/Red stuff/various tastes

Bonnie, I have never especially liked liver but used to cook it for
the family until it became a cholesterol no-no. However, my DH
loves it. On our wedding night, we drove from my small town in
the Florida panhandle to Tallahassee, where we had hotel
reservations (didn't find out until we got there that the best man,
who had volunteered to make the reservations, had reserved a
single room.) Anyway, Chet said that since I knew the town from
my college days I should choose where we should eat dinner. I,
thinking that seafood was an aphrodisiac, opted for a downtown
seafood restaurant I knew to be good. So, what does he order?
Liver and onions! MEN!
Auralie

In a message dated 07/29/2006 12:45:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time,