Re: OT/Red stuff/various tastes

Your reasoning matches mine- but for sushi.  I know the tuna has lots of
mercury, but it's soooo good.
As for liver- my mother made it once and I could barely stand to be in
the house.  I was instructed to taste it, which I did and refused to eat
anything further.  Happy you like it- but not for me.

Theresa